Humint Events Online: Learning Aboout 9/11 and My Goals Here

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Learning Aboout 9/11 and My Goals Here

I must say one purpose of this blog was to help me learn as much about 9/11 as I could and to help me think critically about it.

And I think from my point of view that this effort has been successful.

I have learned a lot since I started this blog about three months back, and I have modified my views on various aspects of 9/11 as well.

Right now, my goal is try to come up with the most coherent explanation possible for 9/11. When I am confident of my facts, and I have a tight summary of my concept, I plan to start pestering my congressional representatives and members of the media.

Particularly if Bush gets put back into the presidency again, this effort will be extremely important. If this happens, I and other 9/11 skeptics will push 9/11 as hard as we can to make the Bush administration pay. At this point in our country's history, getting Bush and Cheney out of office is incredibly urgent, and I will be ecstatic if any way this happens-- whether by impeachment or by a Kerry-Edwards victory.

I do not mean to imply that everything will be right again with the US if Bush/Cheney are removed. But this is a major first step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger