Humint Events Online: Why Is Dick Cheney Such a Royal Asshole?

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Why Is Dick Cheney Such a Royal Asshole?

I don't know.

Clearly he is one twisted individual.

Was he was abused as a child? Did his parents neglect him? Does he have some strange disease that causes complete loss of morality? Or does he just have a genetic predisposition towards evil?

I can't find much in the way of biography on Cheney on the net. I suppose this book could give some clues, but I haven't read it.

Anyone out there have any ideas about what is wrong with Big Dick Cheney?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/dickcheney/

2:54 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

Thanks anonymous I saw that. But I am looking more for a psychological portrait, or at least something about his parents, their philosophy and his upbringing.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger