Humint Events Online: Status of "Humint Events Online"

Friday, February 04, 2005

Status of "Humint Events Online"

I've been doing this blog for almost six months now, and overall I have enjoyed it very much. The major problems I've had with this blog have been finding enough time between my professional life and family to work on it, and finding time to read news, other blogs and comment on other blogs. Writing in the blog mode is a lot of fun, and the power to be able to be your own editor and choose what you want to write on is an incredible thrill as well as a challenge.

My initial goals for this blog were to:

1) think through the events of 9/11, sift through the various stories, and decide "what really happened" on 9/11/01.

2) have some sort of forum for getting feedback on my various ideas and speculations.

3) help spread the word that the official story of 9/11 is bullshit.

Definitely, goal number one has been very successful from my perspective. My knowledge of 9/11 has grown tremendously since starting this enterprise. I also have gotten a much better feel for sorting out what I think are the weak theories versus the better ones, the compelling evidence versus the misleading evidence.

The forum and spreading the word aspects have not been nearly as successful. My traffic here is only about 50 visits a day and these stats have not changed for some time. Of course I'm honestly happy to get this many visitors-- but the lack of growth has been somewhat disappointing.

So, this is more just a "State of the Blog" post than anything else.

I am not planning to go anywhere-- I will still keep plugging away at 9/11. I'll keep this going for a while. Mostly, I am sorry that I have not had the time to do more research. But I will do my best, given my limited time constraints, to present what I think are key and interesting issues involving 9/11.

Thank you to all who come here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger