Humint Events Online: The Flight 93 Phone Calls-- Part IV, Linda Gronlund and Joe DeLuca

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Flight 93 Phone Calls-- Part IV, Linda Gronlund and Joe DeLuca

I already did a post on Linda Gronlund's call, but I want to put it in this series of posts as well. Moreover, I have some new info on her call.

Here is the call of Linda Gronlund to her sister:

"I want to let you know how much I love you; please tell Mom and Dad", Linda said. "I don't know if I'll be able to tell you again in person how much I love you. I hope I will. I'm really going to miss you." Then she said goodbye.

Emphasis added.

And then, according to this source, Linda Gronlund also told her sister the combination to her safe-deposit box.


Now, granted under stress, people say strange things, especially if they think they are going to die. But the combination to her safe-deposit box? Why? If Miss Gronlund was going to die, then her safe-deposit box would be opened as part of her estate.

Everything Miss Gronlund says sounds like something someone would say who has to go away for a long time and take a new identity. For instance, with the safe-deposit box, the bank wouldn't open it if there was no proof of death. So it would make sense if Miss Gronlund gave the combination to her sister.

Miss Gronlund's boyfriend, sitting next to her, Joe DeLuca called his dad and told him that there were terrorists on the plane and that he loved him. Interestingly, DeLuca's dad said that DeLuca sounded "sad".

Sad? Is that how you would feel if you were on a hijacked plane? Not scared or stressed or freaked out, but sad?


"Sad" sounds like how someone would feel if they unexpectedly had to go away for a long time and take a new identity.

1 Comments:

Blogger pomeroo said...

Hollywood mogul David Angell and his wife were killed when the plane they were on, AA 11, crashed into the north tower. Perhaps the multi-millionaire creator of "Frasier" decided to abandon his life as a celebrity to enter a witness protection program.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger