Humint Events Online: I Really Dare Them

Monday, October 17, 2005

I Really Dare Them

to overturn Roe v Wade. After all, what would then be the driving force behind modern conservatism? All overturning Roe v Wade would accomplish would be to energize liberals-- and also lead to the deaths of several thousand women who would have to seek back-alley abortions because they really don't want to carry an unwanted child.

I don't think overturning Roe v wade would significantly reduce the number of women who want to get abortions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no offence - I know it has been all over the news b/c of the Meires nomination...

BUT-

I hate all these wedge issues...why talk about them at all?????

WE ARE LOSING OUR BASIC LIBERTY

WE ARE LETTING A SICK WAR RAGE ON

\there, that's better - been wanting to get that off my chest for a while now.

[I dig your blog.]

4:45 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

I know what you mean, I hesitate to bring in political issues like this here, but I just had the urge to say something about this.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger