Humint Events Online: Reason #1054 Why the Official 9/11 Story Makes No Sense

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Reason #1054 Why the Official 9/11 Story Makes No Sense

According to Jere Longman's "Among the Heroes", which is the most protracted version available for the official version of flight 93, when flight 93 crashed, the cockpit and the front third of the plane shattered on the ground, yet the ground was so soft that the rest of the plane was completely swallowed up leaving only a smoking crater with various pieces of debris scattered around. Officially, the cockpit broke into millions of tiny pieces, including the people in the cockpit, and it was only the people in the front of the plane (hijackers and the people attacking the hijackers) whose remains were found outside the crater. Officially, the rest of the passengers' remains were located in the crater.

Here you can see a close-up of the crater:


Here is the crater from a distance. There were no large plane parts anywhere close to the crater:


So, got that?

The front of the flight 93 Boeing 757 smashed apart ON SOFT GROUND as the plane impacted nose first.

What about the other planes on 9/11?

The fronts of those planes were virtually made of titanium, as ALL three penetrated completely into building walls that were constructed of either steel (WTC) or thick stone and concrete (Pentagon).

One of the most amazing contradictions in all of 9/11.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that the actual official story?
...the ground was so soft that the rest of the plane was completely swallowed up....
jeez louise nice effin crater! I swear I've dug bigger holes all by myself with just a shovel - I can't believe how stupid the average John Q is to fall for all this crap! wait, I take that back - John Q only sees what the media wants him to see -

8:28 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

I swear to god that is the official story

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spooked, when I said I can't believe how stupid the average John Q is to fall for all this crap!, I didn't mean that your blog/info is the crap, I meant the official fairytale is the crap! I just didn't say it right -

11:46 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

no problem, I knew what you meant.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger