Humint Events Online: The Magic Trick

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Magic Trick

Regarding the post two back where I discussed the 28 videos of the second hit: I feel a bit like an audience member in the back of the theater trying to figure out a magician's sleight of hand.

I know there's some trick going on with the videos, but I can't quite figure it out yet.

The fact is, many of the videos have fake-looking planes, have contradictory plane paths, have strange coloring, and show planes that aren't normal Boeing 767's.

Are these fake videos?

I think so.

But are all the videos of the second hit fake?

I just don't know. I can't rule it out.


I'm sure many people out there think I'm totally bonkers. But, really, there isn't much I can do about these people.

If you are still with me on this, thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are a Great American!

I'm so with you.

2:22 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Thanks, I appreciate that!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go spooked! you seem to be building up those minions that pinch accused you of having -
spooked, if it wasn't for you I would still be embracing that old remote control, so keep it up fearless leader! - J

12:27 AM  
Blogger Flanstein said...

People like you and your "theories" on everything from Bigfoot to 9/11 always give me a laugh. Keep at it you paranoid low-life...

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU keep at it stein....YOUR blog is very inciteful indeed! in fact it borders on hate speech....but you know all about hate-speech don't you stein - may I call you stein? or should I call you Zee?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger