Humint Events Online: Pain Psychology

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pain Psychology

I don't know how, but I pulled a hip muscle a couple of days ago, making it extremely painful to walk. I can't even find many comfortable positions to sit or lie down.

Yesterday was particularly bad, as I had to walk a lot at work, and I was very uncomfortable. Last night I could hardly sleep as I couldn't find a comfortable position that didn't put strain on my hip.

Why am I relating this?

Because oddly, my pain correlated with a bad case of doubt about my 9/11 theories. I just didn't want to deal with any of it-- the official story was just so much (more or less) easier to believe*.

So I had to try to work through my positions again, starting from basic evidence.

The bottom line is I think pain must block clear and rational thought** and make people cling to easier, more emotional lines of thought.

I wonder if this is why most of the 9/11 families have not questioned the official story.


*the physical evidence that there were real planes with real hijackers and the towers fell from the impacts and the lack of air defense was just from massive confusion; not so much that it could have been LIHOP

**I'm sure some of my critics here would say it is the other way around: the pain brought clearer thought.

But honestly, who can think very well when they are in severe pain?

Further thought: if you really want to be generous, perhaps all people who can't see that 9/11 was a hoax, even after being exposed to the evidence, are in PAIN themselves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no pain no gain! - sorry. pain is a bitch and physical pain is a real bitch. i hope you feel better soon.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger