Humint Events Online: A Humble Request for Fred/BSRegistration

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Humble Request for Fred/BSRegistration



Would it be possible to clip some still frames from this video and post them on a web-page for easier side-by-side comparison?

I have a real problem doing careful comparisons of views with video shots, where the video keeps moving around and where the key shots are not next to each other.

Don't get me wrong, I think the basic finding shown in the video is sound. But I think it might help detractors to have the key still shots put together on one webpage for easier comparison.

Please???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Spooked,

I think ALW did that already and the results should be on Peggy Carter's blog and also here:

http://u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com/2007/08/faked-cnn-wtc-impact-video.html

Fred

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try this clickable link!

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Fred!

--spooked

8:22 AM  
Anonymous www.encontactos.com said...

So, I do not actually believe it is likely to work.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger