Humint Events Online: Screwgled! Censorship from Google

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Screwgled! Censorship from Google

For a long time, my post here on Carmen Taylor was NUMBER 1 on Google, when you put in the terms "Carmen Taylor" and "9/11".

Now my post isn't even in the top 100 when you do this search.

I've clearly been scrubbed from Google!

This is the type of thing that helps show that 9/11 was an inside job -- that there is a concerted effort to conceal what really happened from the public.

UPDATE: Now I'm back to #1 for "carmen taylor 9/11". Either people clicking on it today brought it back, or google put back?

I swear that earlier today my post and the 911 researchers.org post were scrubbed from the top set of hits, but now they are back. Since my post linked to 9/11 researchers, that one could have come back by people clicking through... or google put it back for some reason?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked and you are no 2. ( on plain Carmen Taylor)

some glitch?

3:35 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Weird! Now I'm back to #1 for "carmen taylor 9/11". Either people clicking on it today brought it back, or google put back. More likely the former?

Next time this happens I need to take a screenshot of the google page. Similar things like this have happened before for this site...

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its the illuminatti from their base in the hollow moon who are conspiring against ALL the fucktards...


seriously, do you really think google gives a fuck about some obscure blogger?

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that I certainly don't gives a fuck about some obscure blogger (like yourself), that's why I don't monitor and comment on every post except the ones pertaining to WTC demolition and TV fakery - the 2 issues that are indisputable.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"indisputable"

...only if one is a fucktard...

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger