Humint Events Online: 9/12/01 Onwards

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

9/12/01 Onwards

It's still pretty hard to explain just exactly how freaky and scary those first few months after 9/11 were. And it was horribly taboo to question the official story at all for at least two years after 9/11. I still remember the first time I went to Mike Ruppert's "From the Wilderness"/"COPvCIA" website (in late 2003 or so) where they merely had a timeline and implied the US government had forewarning of the attacks. I felt like the gov't was tracking who was visiting the site and that I would get into trouble just for visiting the website!

1 Comments:

Blogger No Remorse said...

I used to read that silly man, David Icke's site back in 2001 and as they had a wicked news feed, kinda like rense, anyway, from day one they pushed no plane at pentagon and WTC demolition.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger