Humint Events Online: World Series

Monday, November 01, 2010

World Series

I don't have a real favorite here; as a life-long Dodger fan, I'm not exactly a big Giants fan. At the same time, I've always been kind of annoyed at the whole Texas image, and their hickish politics. But given the sad history of the Rangers franchise, I was willing to root for them until last night, when I saw George W. Bush and Barbara Bush sitting in the stands on TV. Knowing a team is supported by a disgusting person like Bush was enough to turn me away for good. Plus, there are a few other reasons for me to support the Giants: 1) I've always been an NL guy, 2) they are from California, and 3) they have better pitching, and 4) they are from gay, liberal San Francisco, which will piss off conservatards if they win.

UPDATE: Yeah GIANTS! Making Bush cry! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger