Humint Events Online: Pathetic

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pathetic

I used to respect Anonymous Physicist for his seemingly comprehensive conspiracy knowledge. But now I see he has just turned into some sort of sad, deluded crank. This post a couple of days ago about the ludicrous JFK limo flag issue is just retarded-- and the "exchange" of comments is almost certainly fake, orchestrated or someone's idea of a joke.

Even worse, today I see that A.P. is essentially calling for the extinction of humanity, because of all the suffering in the world at the hands of his "alien ultimate PTB". I'm sorry, but that's just too fucked up for words. Clearly there has been huge suffering in the world, and it continues... BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING GIVE UP ON HUMANITY AND SUGGEST WE'D BE BETTER OFF IF WE WERE JUST ALL SLAUGHTERED. These are the thoughts of a very sick person. AP frequently says how physicially sick he is, but sadly, I think he just doesn't understand what this illness has done to his psyche.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder s/he is "anonymous". I can't imagine what his/her peers
would think of a colleague publicly expressing such views...about the flag on JFK's limo, or on what sort of sounds like an L.Ron Hubbard
nightmare.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right; AP's comment sections seem contrived and even retarded.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wait, it is AP's post that is retarded, and the comments that are obviously contrived.

6:13 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Bwahahaha--

"Dave says:
September 18, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I agree. I have read your books carefully at least 3 times and I can’t find a flaw. The “news” makes so much more sense to me now and when I read something I always wonder what your take on it might be. For example, today I read on NBC about a shed of cloth that purportedly talks about Jesus having a wife. The cloth they say is circa 3rd century. I believe the bible is just a storybook, but why are they bringing this up now?
Countries no longer exist in my mind they are BS.
I could go on and on, but I don’t want to bore you.
They get off on suffering that is for sure. I wonder how that can be?
Reply

John says:
September 18, 2012 at 10:17 pm

I appreciate your brief review: “I can’t find a flaw.”

Longer reviews are welcome!

Maybe best for me not to comment on religious matters. But the PTB–as we go down to the wire–will probably foist more religion on mankind so as to cause more focus on “afterlife” or such as they start more obvious forms of extermination.

All diversions are good for them as well."

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger