Humint Events Online: The Depressing State of Conspiracy Theorizing

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Depressing State of Conspiracy Theorizing

I was actually surprised to see how little attention JFK assassination conspiracies got in the past week. I spend a fair amount of time on Facebook, and actually have been pleased how open people are to 9/11 conspiracies. Thus, I thought JFK assassination conspiracies might get some decent attention, but there were almost no comments on anything I put up on Facebook. We all know if you look into the evidence, it's a slam dunk case that Oswald was a patsy and the official story is a joke. But no one cares? Or hardly anyone has looked into this?

In the media or blogs or on TV, there was fucking NOTHING of significance on the JFK assassination that questioned the official conspiracy. I had really expected a bit more opening up, but it was the same crap. It has literally made me sick to my stomach to see so many people in the media still say they think Oswald acted alone. I did see or hear a few bright spots, but mostly I felt like the fix is in more than ever.

Overall, the whole field of conspiracy theorizing is in a bad state, even though the conspiracies are more relevant now than ever! Alex Jones is the only person getting media attention, and it is not good attention. He is a joke. 

I know the PTB want it this way, but it is fucking amazing just how fucking compliant 99% of the people are about the official story-- the official story of everything.  Are people scared or just don't care or just ignorant? Some pathetic combination of those three things? Or everyone is just tired and too distracted? I know I haven't done as much work on this stuff for a couple of years because it just seemed to be going nowhere.  I still wish I could devote myself to research and writing on these issues full time. But real life has beckoned me.

We stuck in a trap, living in a conspiracy theory world, and we can't seem to get out of this fake reality...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Do you call people "lone nut" theorists?

I STUDY and analyze conspiracies.
Conspiracy theorists, in the pejorative use of the label, are Bush, Bronco Bama, the Clintoons,
The Dickster, MSM etc.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/28/alien-ets-hybrids-and-911/


This guy sounds a lot like AP, in many ways.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger