Humint Events Online: 10 Years After Starting This Blog, and Almost 13 Years After 9/11...

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

10 Years After Starting This Blog, and Almost 13 Years After 9/11...

I finally got to visit New City and see lower Manhattan.

I visited the 9/11 memorial but didn't have a chance to go to the museum. The new WTC1 "Freedom" tower is actually quite beautiful. The weeping pools standing in the place of the the twin WTC towers are very impressive monuments.

The most important thing I found, about 10 years too late to make any difference, was by taking a trip to the Statue of Liberty and revisiting the Carmen Taylor/Michael Hezarkhani shot of the WTC. Surprise! Their view of the WTC was impossible from the ferry.

I will post more on this a little later, when I have time to compose everything.

4 Comments:

Anonymous joe b said...

have not been here for a while. my notes on all the 911 stuff do not include Carmen and this guy -although I remember the names. will have to search through months of notes. Or better, just wait for your next post!

gracias,
jb

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...



hey joe b you seem like a cool guy.
here is the very best analyses of UA175 including the carmen and hezharkhani bullshits.
james ha.

http://www.911research.dsl.pipex.com/ggua175/

10:32 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

there is a google search button on the right side of the blog, that is useful for looking up names and stuff that I've posted on the blog. I use it all the time.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Hope your blog stays active long enough to see your post when it reaches year 33!

Spooky thought, I know.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger